As a mother and father each one of you should take pride in changing your baby’s nappy. Change your baby’s nappy regularly to keep your baby happy and healthy. Babies enjoy nappies as much as you enjoy you clothes.
Here are some tips on how to change the nappy.
- The baby is more comfortable if placed on the back when you remove a soiled nappy.
- Put the soiled nappy in the bucket for soaking and later washing.
- Wash the baby’s nappy area with cottonwool and water, wiping from front to back.
- Dry the skin folds between the thighs and bums.
- Then apply a thin layer of baby jelly over the nappy area.
- Wrap a clean piece of nappy and fasten it around your baby’s waist. Some times the baby may try to help you I in this dressing session.
- Wrap the nappy firmly around the body so that it is comfortable for the little one.
- Your baby will enjoy being in the nappy.